Is your business being found on page 1 of Google, Yahoo and Bing?

If it isn't, then all you really have is a billboard in the desert. The reason it's much harder to get on page 1 today then it was 10-years ago has to do with the way in which all search engines rank websites today. In the past, all you had to do to achieve a page 1 ranking was to make sure your website was properly optimized for the keywords you desired. Today, the website itself only counts for 25% of the factors used to rank sites. The other 75% of the factors come from off-site properties such as blogs, social nets and videos. If you have little or no following on your social sites, few readers on your blogs and only a couple of videos on YouTube, then don't blame the search engines. Blame your sebmaster. Of course, the Internet is so complex, it is literally impossible for an individual to create, optimize, publish, distribute and manage this multimedia mix. That's why we developed a team that is ready, willing and able to deliver quality content day in and day out for our clients. We are so good at delivering the goods, that our agency offers what few other online marketing agencies are willing to do today: Guarantee Results. That's right, if you absolutely, positively need to be on page one of Google, Yahoo & Bing and you are willing to let our team manage your web presence, we guarantee page 1 results in writing. If you are tired of getting lip service from your current online marketing agency and want to learn how we guarantee online results, call us at 904-410-2091 or hit the button below to request a Free Web Presence Analysis today.

I Want a Free Analysis